Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jr. Boys and VBS in Pella

We went to Pella on Thursday to spend 2 days with my parents and Beth. Beth was especially glad to see William! Beth and I also went to the Pella pool with my niece Haiey and nephew Dalton. It is a great aquatic center! We had a blast until the storm came. It seemed wierd that Chris wasn't there and I even called him to supper one night.
Chris had a good time at Jr. Boys. He bought back a full container of soap, but said he took a shower 3 days. He only brought back $.25 !!! Oh well he made a marshmallow shooter, slime , hacky sack, bought a flashlight and went on a jet ski!!! I'm sure he also bought snacks. He also went on the zip line for the first time!!!!
I'm going to make meatloaf for FAther's Day since that is Keith's favorite. Then we'll finish packing Beth for Jr. Girls camp!!! I'm glad my kids are growing up and striving to be godly! It is fun to see them grow. However, I'm glad that they still enjoy being home. Also that God blest us with William to have as a baby while the others are becoming teens.
William notes-He is grabbing onto things. He really likes his toes.

No comments: