Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A quiet week!

This week William is an only child! Beth is in Pella and Chris is at Jr. boys camp. It has been quiet except last night he was a little more fussy as he is getting teeth either that or he missed Chris. Since he didn't act like that last week when Beth was gone. Wiliam has been grabbing at things more and he is even playing with his toys on his exer saucer.

Beth went to Water and work week at camp last week. She started out trying for lifeguard, but switched to kitchen/ dining. She came back mature and more like a "teenager". That may sound weird, but some of the things she said I've been hearing from other teenage girls and now they are coming from her mouth. Nothing bad just teenage like. For exampl;e she was talking about cleaning and weeding the Squinny Ball court and then she said they played since of course we had to test it and make sure it worked! She isn't working any other weeks, but she is ok with that as she is only 12. She had fun and got a free pen and devotional book, plus a free week of camp! She also met some new girls, but she is having a hard time remembering their names. Boy girl, she's like her dad. She will be going to Jr. Girls next week. I hope the camp is still standing after having Nemec children for 3 weeks in a row.

I'm so glad Chris could go to Jr. boys, I pray that he'll listen and learn. I also pray that he'll bring money home. He just loves to spend money! He'd like to buy a Clue game, but just can't seem to save enough to buy it. We'll see.

Well I really should do something more productive than yesterday. I'm just enjoying the queit so I can think about books for next school year and our cash flow plan aka budget. It seems like when Beth and Chris are home it is too crazy to think straight.

2 comments:

Amy Hatfield said...

Chris sounds like Kaisa! She went to Claire's with $7 she had saved up for this ring set. They didn't have any in stock, but she spent the $7 anyway! I'll be praying for him this week too. Glad Beth had fun at W&W Week.

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Ahh quiet is nice. PS...we went to the pool today. I think if you were here to go with me, I would go to the pool more! HA!